CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lately...inspired by Charity

What I've Been Up To:

  • Officiating volleyball games...only 3 left praise Jesus.
  • Losing weight on accident. Not sure why I don't have that problem when I'm not pregnant.
  • Attempting to eat a little more healthy.
  • Trying out new recipes in our newlyweds cookbook.
  • Trying to keep our house clean enough to show.
  • Playing with my awesome niece and nephew.
What I'm Looking Forward To:
  • Selling our house!!!!
  • Buying a new house!!!
  • All of the holidays.
  • The Yancey's Monster Bash...still have to get a costume though.
  • My belly getting bigger so I don't look pudgy.
  • Finding out the sex of my baby.
  • Basketball season.

Things I'm Excited About:
  • Going Christmas shopping in Shreveport.
  • Jessica and Heather having Avery and Asher.
  • Cold weather!
  • Spending my first Christmas as a married woman.
  • Joe being a dad.

Things I Try Not To Think About:
  • That there is a possibility something will be wrong with my baby.
  • How I'm going to work after I have my baby.
  • The thought of our country ran by a radical.
  • Buying new bras b/c these things are huge...

5 comments:

Baker Family said...

I feel you on the pudgyness and needing a new bra! :)

Tracy Purdy said...

I LOVE this! I TOO can't wait for you to get a big baby belly! Hope you are feeling great today!

Melissa Conaway said...

Where are you guys moving! You are going to be one of the most adorable preggo person in the world! Seriously, update with some baby bump pics!

Charity said...

A friend of mine and her boyfriend are going to a party as salt and pepper shakers with colanders on their heads...it is too cute! What is the name of this cookbook? I'd love some new/easy recipes. love you!

The Nelson Family said...

Good luck with the house!! How fun!! Yes, do put pictures of your cute little tummy! I'm sure you are just glowing beautiful!