CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A time to be thankful...

A lot of times I let holidays come and go without ever thinking about their significance. This year, I want to make a list of things that I am thankful for. Sometimes it's easy to dwell on the negative, so today I intend to do the opposite...

I'm thankful for:
*my husband...i really should tell him more often, but he makes me a stronger person
*my parents...always there, but never overbearing
*joe's parents...the are very involved in our lives
*summer's family...they keep me feeling good about the future of families
*chris...he's a great brother!
*my friends...i couldn't ask for any better
*God...for obvious reasons, but mostly because he blesses and provides
*being pregnant...while it wasn't really the plan, it is amazing!
*having a job, owning a car, and owning a house
*cheaper gas!! that commute can be a booger on the bank account
*my husband's job...i really love his job, the kids he coaches, and the supportive parents
*summer littlefield...my work buddy...she keeps me from jumping out my window
*maternity jeans...i may never stop wearing them!!
*tracy vp...she gets me through on yahoo during my long days at work!

The list could go ON and ON, but there are just a few things.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Make sure the people around you know that you are thankful for them!

2 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

Great things on your list! Thanks for including me! HOpe you have a great weekend and will talk to you later:)!

Charity said...

I'm thankful for you! Have a great Thanksgiving and break from work!