CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Here are a few pictures from our New Years celbration. We went to eat with some friends at Samurai and then went over to Chris's house to play Guitar Hero.



My husband is quite the lead vocalist, and I did ok at my first attempt at drums.
It was fun and I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with Heather!



One last picture of that evening...can you see Beckett? (Oh, in case you didn't know, that's for real the baby's name)



The year got started on a great not with Greg and Heather Mouton having their little (well actually big) baby boy Asher Joel.

He is so cute!


Here is a picture of the monster.


9 lbs 10 oz.






Now if I can just talk Jessica into having baby Avery we will all be set! She is due on January 16, so it could be any day now.

3 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

Yippy!! I love the post! I can't believe Jessica is going to have her baby so soon!!! WOW!

Charity said...

Were the drums hard to play? You look really cute!

Melissa Conaway said...

You can hardly tell you are preggo! So stinkin cute!