CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo Tag Survey

1. Go to Google.

2. Do an Image search for your answer to each question

3. Pick a picture off the first page of images that best answers the question

Here are my results:

1) what i am doing right now



Procrastinating






Yep, you caught me...I've got several things to do at work and I'm putting them off. I have issues with getting things done right away. For some reason I like to put it off until close to the last minute. I was going to say something here about stressing out, but I rarely stress about anything...





2) my age

Twenty Six







Sadly, I really had to think about how old I was to answer this question. My instinct said 25, but I knew that was wrong. I like this picture because it reminds me of the eye doctor...he likes to take my $$.






3) first name

Ashley







So this girl's name is Ashley Scott...like me...weird! My stomach sticks out a little bit more than hers does at 25 weeks pregnant though :)








4) middle name


Gray








These gray pavers are somewhat representative of me...very architectural.







5) last name



Scott




That's right...we make TP.












6) maiden name


Gartman






This cracked me up! It's you Jessica! That really came up on the first page.








7) favorite food

Candy











So I don't know if that's technically a food, but holy mother that looks good!







8) bad habit

Stalking people on facebook






I seriously can't help myself!














9) past pet

Bentley









Too bad I didn't have the car instead of the dog...






10)grandma's name


Trula











My mom's mom...this isn't her, but I bet she has a similar picture some where. I love her name though. If we were having a girl, I really wanted her middle name to be Tru.







11) past love



Volleyball







I really loved it! It was so much fun to play. If only I had taken it more seriously...






12) first job

Secretary at Gartman Systems







I was obsessed with being my Dad's secretary when I was a kid. I just knew Chris was going to take over the business, and I was going to answer the phones...high ambitions...








13) favorite place

Home





A little average and normal, but since we aren't home very often its nice to be there and enjoy it when we are...I promise if my house looked like this one, I would spend more time in it!




14) if i went back to school i would
be a home economics teacher







This is still on the table. Technically I wouldn't have to go back to school because my degree is in this field...I think it would be so fun. I don't know about making these pies all day though...







15) if i could visit any place in the world
Las Vegas





My husband has been twice and I get angry every time he mentions it because I want to go so bad!! We will make it soon enough though...and of course when millions!

4 comments:

Charity said...

SUCH a great idea! My favorite is the one with Jessica's pic, too funny! I'm going to do this later!

Melissa Conaway said...

I love this Ash! I may have to do it! I love the dad's secretary one!

The Nelson Family said...

That's really funny. I can't believe Jessica came up for Gartman. That's hilarious!

Jessica said...

What a mess. Oh well!