CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

28 weeks, hot dogs, nachos, and vacation

As of tomorrow, I will be 28 weeks along. My sugar test came back fine, and I am really starting to show. I have at least 5 strangers a week ask me what I'm having, so that must mean that I am for real over the looking fat stage. Beckett will be here within the next 12 weeks...that's starting to be a little scary. He had hiccups for the first time last night, and Joe felt him move for the first time also. It was a pretty exciting night around our house.

I think B will come out expecting to have hot dogs and nachos every night for dinner. Since I am in a gym on M, Tu, Th, F, and most Saturdays, this has become his regular meal. Luckily for him (and me), we only have a few weeks left of concession stand gourmet.

We got our vacation booked last week. Summer/Jeremy/Peyton/Addison/Joe/Ash/Beck will be living up the beach life right down the street from Tracy the last week of June. Some people say we are crazy for taking a 2 month old baby that far away, but I think it is going to be so fun. It will give me something to look forward to once my maternity leave is over.

I am going to do my best to take a picture every week of myself until he is born. I'll start posting them soon.

5 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

yippy!! your coming to see me!!!

Melissa Conaway said...

I would do the same thing! Vacations are so much fun and it will be his first!

Charity said...

You really are a cute pregnant mommy. I hope i look as cute as you do when/if i'm pregnant! Also, I'm glad you're going to the beach, you'll need a break by that time. Beckett will love it.

The Nelson Family said...

You will get such adorable pictures with your boys on the beach! What a great time to go! That's pretty funny about the concession stand food. :)

Amanda said...

Hey girl, I meant to thank you last week for the comment! How are you feeling? I think it is great that you're taking him on his first little vacation, why slow down too much right? We are flying to Hawaii April 20th and my due date is March 31st so I feel ya! Anyway, we are both getting there fast...how exciting! I hope you're feeling good

:)Amanda