CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick update

on pregnancy...


i went to the doctor this morning and everything looked great. i have gained 15 pounds now, and beckett has a very strong heartbeat. i will go back in 2 weeks, and after that its every monday until he arrives. below is a picture from 2 weeks ago (31 weeks pregnant)




on moving...


joe and i sold our house (yippy), but can't find anything we really want to buy. so, we are moving in with my parents this coming weekend. i'm a little torn on how this makes me feel, but all together i think it will be fine. as soon as something comes on the market, we will be ready to snatch it up!


on work...


with the job market the way it is, i won't complain about my job. i'll only say that i am very much looking forward to maternity leave...




3 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

Yeah on the house!!! Something perfect will come up! Also, from now on, I would personally like a picture every other day:) love you!

Charity said...

you're TINY... and so cute!

Amanda said...

Hey girl, thanks so much! I am so very anxious. It is such a strange feeling knowing when you are going to meet your son...hard to explain!I think I'm in shock that all this is happening in one week.

You are very close too! Can you believe it?