CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skipping Ahead

OK, so there is just too much to try to catch up on, so lets just pretend that I did and move on...

The funniest thing happened yesterday morning that I have to talk about! To back track, I got a new phone and Joe was looking at it trying to figure out how to set the alarm for me. He picked a tone and said, 'I think that will wake you up,' and then we went to bed.

So at 6:00 my alarm goes off, and as I reach over to try to figure out how to turn it off, I hear all of this commotion going on in the house. Next thing I know, I can hear someone in Beckett's room through the baby monitor. I look over and notice that Joe isn't in the bed. (By the way, he has never woke up to Beckett crying in the monitor, so I didn't think that was what happened). I get up to walk in there to see what in the world is going on, and Joe walks back in the room with a strange look on his face. Turns out, he thought the house was on fire and the smoke detector was going off, so he sprinted to Beckett's room to save him. Sweet and HILARIOUS all at the same time!

I love my husband!

3 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

I love this story:) How sweet....wait...shouldn't he have warned you too? You didn't get a new number did you?

Charity said...

too funny! He should wake you up next time :)

The Nelson Family said...

Oh that is very funny!