CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

oh baby....

it seems like every woman i know is either pregnant, or has a great friend that is pregnant. i am constantly listening to baby names, how much you are supposed to weigh at each visit, when you find out the sex, how sex is when you're pregnant, what your hoo-haw looks like post pregnancy, etc. i absolutely love it! i really do! i am completely jealous that people are preg and going through all of this and i have NO idea what they are talking about.

don't get me wrong-i'm not in baby mode, ( my husband has a very precise plan of attack for the baby sitution...i'll save that for another blog...) but doesn't it totally suck when you are clueless on something that it seems like everyone else knows. the mouton's were at our house this week and heather was rubbing on her belly, talking about names (kelsey or asher...totally cute), and a whole host of things. i'm sure that i was annoying her because i think i asked 7452 questions!!

the good new is, i am getting to experience something friday that i have never done before. i am going with jessica jo to her babyviews appointment to find out what she is having for sure!! isn't that the coolest thing ever! i will be in the room when one of my best friends finds out if she is having an avery or a...well...logan/duncan/gable/boy name of the week. i can't wait!!!!!!

****and don't worry, i already have a list ten miles long of possible baby names...see last post...feel free to ask for them***

3 comments:

Charity said...

I'm going to sound very bad, but i have to get something off my chest... I have the same baby stuff going on around me, and i have absoutely NO desire to get pregnant! Really! I can't imagine having a baby right now. I see myself with children, but it seems so far away. Have fun with Jess, let me know what she's having!

Tracy Purdy said...

I loved this! I can't wait to go to the baby doctor with YOU!! Have you seen baby momma yet? You HAVE to!! I miss you like crazy! Call you soon!

The Nelson Family said...

Girl, I'm in your boat. There are15 people in my residency program and 12 girls in my SS that are pregnant. I think I'm the only empty uterus out there at times! Since David has 24hr access to ultrasound machines, we become very popular. We've done "social ultrasounds" for lots of friends. It never gets old hearing him tell another set of friends "It's a boy/girl!!"
Also, I have one comment on the firebird comment on the next post: The Firebird was cool and I'm still driving mine, in all of it's green glory! (it's paid for, so why not! :)